Beauty Insider – In 2007, Sephora launched a client loyalty program as a way of thanking clients with special products, exclusive information, and an all-access pass to personalized beauty. The Beauty Insider program is available in Sephora stores nationwide and at www.sephora.com. In 2009, Sephora launched V.I.B. [Very Important Beauty Insider], a premium level for Beauty Insiders giving clients access to exclusive gifts, event invitations, and early access to select products.
Sephora inside JCPenney – JCPenney began opening Sephora inside JCPenney stores in October 2006. That original launch has turned into a phenomenon. Today, there are Sephora locations in JCPenney stores nationwide. These stores are smaller than a normal store with approximately 1,500 square feet but they are located in the center of the store and feature the signature Sephora look and beauty offering.
• Chris de Lapuente Global President & CEO Sephora, Member of the LVMH Executive Committee
• Calvin McDonald, President and CEO of Sephora Americas
• Mary Herald, Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Education
• Satish Malhotra, Executive Vice President, Latin America, Canada and Sephora inside JCPenney
• Alexis Rollier, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations
• Christie Jack, Senior Vice President of Retail
• Mary Beth Laughton, Senior Vice President, Digital
• Deborah Yeh, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Brand
• Terry Yanofsky, Senior Vice President and Country Manager Sephora Canada
• Artemis Patrick, Senior Vice President of Merchandising
• Savio Thattil, Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President of Technology
• Mike Racer, Senior Vice President of Supply Chain
For general PR inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sephora Vendors Contact:
If you are interested in submitting new brands or products for review, please forward materials via email to: email@example.com or mail them to:
525 Market Street, 32nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Please include your contact information, any press (if available), retail and wholesale price lists, current and future distribution strategies, and product samples submitted in their approved retail product packaging. Once your items have been received by the Merchandising Submissions Department, you will be sent a confirmation email. We welcome your interest in working with us as we build innovative, worldwide retail concepts.